Motivational Speaker & Key Note Presenter
National Speaker •Teacher • Psychotherapist • Author • Motivational Maven • Coach
Mari A. Lee, LMFT
The Resiliency Rebel with a Cause!
Mari A. Lee, LMFT is a best selling author, the founder of Growth Counseling, a popular national conference and motivational speaker on the topics listed below.
As a former foster care child, Mari was on her own at 16 years of age, put herself through college eventually earning a Master's Degree. She went on to create three successful businesses in her life, including her therapy center.
Audiences share, "Mari engages the attendees with wit and wisdom..." and "Forget everything you know about long winded speeches, prepare to connect, laugh, engage, learn and grow..." and "Mari is a passionate speaker! Her expertise is mind-blowing, she makes you feel like you are the only one in the room....
- Resiliency Rebel Workshop: Rising above your circumstances to create your very best self. As a former foster care child, Mari was on her own at 16 years of age, put herself through college and earned a Master's Degree, and went on to create three very successful businesses in her life, including her therapy center. She will discuss how to take tragedy and spin straw into gold.
- Intimacy vs. Intensity: Learning How to Connect & Love Safely & Abundantly in the Digital World. If you have ever been burned, betrayed or feel like one more face in a sea of faces on line, you are not alone. Navigating love, sex and romance on line can feel like a minefield at times. Mari discussed tips, techniques, and boundaries on connecting safely and creating connection in the age of social media and dating sites. For clinical professionals, Mari provides workshops to help you help your clients.
- Women's Healing in On-Line Communities: If you have been wondering how to help betrayed women heal broken hearts and dating trauma on line via HIPAA compliant teletherapy Groups, and on Private Facebook Coaching Groups, this presentation is for you. Mari provides specific teaching tools and curriculum to support therapists in working with women on line and via teletherapy groups ethically and confidentially, as well as outlines best practice steps, group screening, necessary forms, how to set up your disclaimers on your website and group, and payment structure.
- The Shortest Distance: Great communication skills create the shortest distance between a good idea and a successful execution. As a former corporate executive, Mari is passionate about helping professional organizations understand, respect and embrace diverse personalities and strengths, while teaching tools to increase work space Emotional E.Q.
- Passionate Passive Abundance: This fun and informative workshop is popular with entrepreneurs and "solopreneurs." Mari is an expert in the area of creating profitable passive income. Mari teaches step-by-step methods to move your M.I.S. dream into reality. Earn money while you sleep!
- Sex Addiction: Is it Real or an Excuse for Bad Behavior?: In this powerful workshop training, Mari leads therapists and other health professionals through the complex treatment of sexual compulsivity. She discusses the myths and misconceptions, and provides tools for first treatment steps.
- Beyond Betrayal: Helping Betrayed Partners Heal: Partners of sex and pornography addicts experience complex trauma symptoms often confused for personality disorders or other serious diagnostic labels. In this half day or full day training, Mari walks clinical professionals step-by-step in how to work with the hurting and angry partner or spouse of a sex and porn addict. Attendees will leave with solid information, practical clinical tools, and understand the important first steps in the treatment of the wounded and betrayed spouse or partner. This is one of Mari's most popular workshops for therapists and other healing professionals.
- From Fairy Tales to Facelifts: Learning to Love the Image in the Mirror from the Inside Out: A empowering one day workshop for women who are transitioning through heartbreak, a divorce or break up, an affair or relational betrayal. Mari leads the workshop participants through exercises, art, music and heart centered connection in reclaiming personal joy and healing negative internal scripts about worth and beauty. This can also be tailored to train other clinical professionals in how to facilitate a successful and healing workshop for women.
Beyond her speaking and teaching across the United States, Mari is also recognized for her clinical work with male and female sex, love and pornography addicts, as well as her ground breaking work with spouses and partners of sex addicts. She is the founder of Growth Counseling Services, a private practice recovery center located in Glendora, California.
Additionally, Mari is the author of the 5 star Amazon reviewed book, “Facing Heartbreak: Steps to Recovery for Partners of Sex Addicts”, as well as the author of, “The Creative Clinician: Exercises and Activities for Clients and Group Therapy" and has created a popular line of materials that support clinical colleagues in private practice.
If you would like to book Mari for a speaking engagement, please fill out the information below, or you may contact Mari at (818) 521-4370 or via her email at firstname.lastname@example.org.