Interviews with Mari A. Lee, LMFT, CSAT-S
1. Tips and Tools for Creating Your Ideal Private Practice: An interview with Mari A. Lee
"As a coach and consultant, Mari is passionate about supporting other clinicians who are building their private practice dreams and believes that every therapist can make a great living doing the work they love.
Her webinar, “How to Create Successful Multiple Income Streams for the Busy Clinician” has received rave reviews, and her on line products for therapists (Complete Clinical Forms Packet, Clinical Group Forms, Therapy Exercises) have supported therapists around the world and come with fantastic testimonials.
Mari is the real deal. She is a beloved therapist, sought after coach, best selling author, and popular national speaker. I was extremely humbled when talking to her. I hope you enjoy the episode as much as I do!"
- Matt Bierds
2. Creating Other Forms of Income to Avoid Private Practice Burn Out Interview
"I was honored to speak with psychotherapist, author, speaker and practice-building coach Mari Lee, LMFT, CSAT on the Baltimore Annapolis Psychotherapy Podcast. Mari has a private practice in Glendora, California working with sex and porn addiction and she has written books about this subject. She is also a coach helping therapists build their private practices. On her website store called "The Therapist's Toolbox" she offers many tools and resources for therapists.
Mari shares how she is able to live with balance between her work and personal life. Listen in to this episode to learn what Mari did to build creativity into her time and create additional revenue streams outside of her direct work with clients. "
- Laura Reagan
3. From Heartbreak to Healing: For Partners and Spouses of Sex Addicts
"Mari A. Lee will be presenting information to betrayed partners and spouse on my radio show from her best selling book, "Facing Heartbreak: Steps to Recovery for Partners of Sex Addicts."
As many partners know, the shock from discovering your partner is an addict can be devastating and this book is extremely helpful in unraveling the chaos. Listen in Monday night 9PM EST, or click on above link for full interview."
-Carol Juergensen Sheets
4. How to Write a Book, Make More Money, and Rock Out in Private Practice:
An Interview with Mari A. Lee, LMFT, C-SAT
"Mari is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and a Certified Sex Addiction Therapist and CSAT Supervisor, with a successful fee for service/no insurance practice.
As a former business owner and corporate professional, she is passionate about helping therapists and other small business colleagues establish or revamp their therapy practices and businesses.
She loves the work she does with therapy clients, and part of that process is having a practice that is invigorating!"
- Joe Sanok
5. How Therapists Can Create Multiple Streams of Income: An Interview with Mari A. Lee
"U.S. therapist Mari A. Lee has had some great success with creating digital products and has built a practice that is built on multiple streams of income. She is passionate about this business model for therapists as a way to share your knowledge with the world while working less hours in your practice."
"In this interview Mari shares:
- Why therapists should consider multiple streams of income.
- Some of the multiple streams of income that are suitable for therapists
- What to consider if you want to get started with digital products.
- Tips for therapists who want to create online products.
- How to promote your digital product once it’s finished.
- What to watch out for when it comes to creating online products." - Clinton Power, Australia
6. Balancing Life & Private Practice: Featuring Mari A. Lee, LMFT, CSAT-S
"Mari has an amazing story of being in foster case as a child to building a very successful private practice where she focuses on helping individuals who struggle with sex addiction. In this episode, you'll learn:
- Practical tips to balance work and life so you don't burn out in private practice.
- Tools to help you create a vision of your private practice.
- Ways to create an online store for products for clients and colleagues. "
- Dr. Melvin Varghese
7. Support for Couples dealing with Sex Addiction and Betrayal
"Today’s guest is Mari A. Lee, LMFT, CSAT-S. Mari is a respected and trusted therapist and certified sex addition therapist who brings a compassionate and direct focus to her work treating each counseling client as a unique human being. Mari is recognized nationally and internationally for her work with spouses and partners of sex addicts, and with male and female sex, love and pornography addicts. Additionally, Mari is the best-selling author of, “Facing Heartbreak: Steps to Recovery for Partners of Sex Addicts” and speaks and teaches nationally on this topic, as well as supervises and trains other therapists and counselors around the world in sex addiction recovery treatment."
- Dr. Lourdes Viado, Women in Depth
8. Taking time for Dream Catching and Self Care for Teen Caregivers
My guest today is Mari A. Lee a licensed marriage and family therapist, a certified sex addiction therapist, the founder of Growth Counseling Services in Glendora, California, a best-selling author, popular national speaker, and a business coach supporting therapists in developing multiple income streams. Additionally, Mari is the co-founder of the annual “Shine Retreat for Women” in Laguna Beach, CA. In this episode you will learn:
- How you own self-care as a parent can benefit your teenage daughter
- Ways in which caregivers can create more time in their life and not give up on their dreams
- The expectation that women / moms have to do everything
- Self-care and the positive effects reconnecting with nature can have on your mental well-being
- Negative subliminal messages teen girls can pick up from a parent’s busy life
9. The Courage to be Vulnerable
"On today’s show I talk with the amazing and courageous Mari A. Lee, LMFT, CSAT-S. Mari is recognized for her clinical work with male and female sex addicts, love and pornography addicts, as well as her groundbreaking work with spouses and partners of sex addicts.
Mari shares about the “Gift in the Wound” a platform that she has created through her own experiences, expertise and passion.
Her work is truly trans-formative and helps to encourage us all to find the courage in our vulnerability. She highlights the power of rising above and being able to create connection and healing after tragedy."
- Anna Osborne, LMFT, Founder of Her Life Unscripted