Like A Boss!
Private Facebook Coaching Group for Therapists
Welcome to the Like A Boss Coaching Group™ information page, I am glad you are here! My name is Mari A. Lee, LMFT, CSAT-S and I am the founder and coach facilitator of LAB.
My dream was to provide affordable on line coaching support to a small group of no more than 30 diverse clinical individuals who want to focus on creating multiple income streams. Therapists of passion, humor, heart, life experience, and professional expertise. Clinicians who bring a variety of strengths and skills - no matter how long they have been doing therapeutic work.
I am very thoughtful about the fit of personalities in coaching groups. Like A Boss is a small corner in the on line world where unhealthy competition and ego is jettisoned. A space where creativity and collaboration is embraced. A private, affordable, collaborative and... fun online coaching community where we get things done!
💠Like A Boss! Purpose
The Like A Boss! or "LAB" group is a self paced, productive, whole hearted and confidential sanctuary. The purpose is for each therapist to select one active, passive or leveraged income stream idea to hone in on, and then, with my coaching support and the encouragement of other members, each person will take their unique MIS vision through refinement, execution, and into the launch stage with help and support each step of the way.
LAB is also a community where therapist business owners are able to connect with one another in order to support, encourage, network and brainstorm in a small, supportive, private environment. The work of therapy can sometimes feeling isolating, and the world of on line groups and forums can feel overwhelming at times. The Like A Boss! community is kept small to no more than 30 in order to bond with and support one another. Many Like A Boss! members share feeling that they now have friends all over the US and abroad.
The Cornerstones of The Like A Boss! Group
"LAB" group is a place where questions are asked without hesitation, and information is an open source for each member of the group.
LAB is confidential and ideas are protected and supported, and no one person is seen as "having it all figured out, or is better than." It is a 100% drama free zone.
LAB is a refuge, and creativity generator, a think tank, and a support system for no more than 30 clinicians. I post a coaching Motivational Monday, Wellness Wednesday, and Reflection Friday. These are followed up with support and helpful information to help each LAB member move forward, one focused step at a time. No one is pressured, only encouraged.
If you are ready to roll up your sleeves, LAB is for you!
Like A Boss is an on line coaching community where all voices and ideas will be respected and honored. And, we don't just brain storm on this journey - we get *stuff* done!
Finally, and most importantly, LAB is a group where there are no hidden agendas, no up-selling, no ego fencing - nothing but support, connection, learning, growing, sharing information, while achieving goals. A place where we extend to one another from our various areas of wisdom.
💠Like A Boss! Focus & Overview
LAB is designed for busy therapists who juggle many professional and life roles. This space is designed for a small group of focused therapists who are ready to carve out a little time each day or week in taking supported and self paced progressive steps toward their named MIS goals. LAB is a group for those who are ready to move forward in accomplishing tasks that focus on one active, passive or leveraged Multiple Income Stream goal over 4 months.
Why 4 months? I've been coaching for many years and my experience is that it takes 4-6 months to build a solid and profitable MIS - to realistically go from vision, through execution, to launch while maintaining a healthy work/life balance. We are all busy people, and I do not want any LAB member stressing out about having to race through a project, compete with others, or feel like they have to put in more hours than they have available. There are no grades in LAB group! We throw confetti around, but we also share our struggles as well.
The Like A Boss! private Facebook Coaching Group is a place where every member can move at her or his own pace without negative comparison or feeling as if he or she is lacking in some way. And where members can be journey companions who are willing to step in with encouragement, suggestions, a gentle nudge and emotional CPR when another LAB member feels exhausted or discouraged.
💠Like A Boss! Fees and Sign Up Information
$120 per month for 4 months. Total amount of program is $480 and is due at registration.
- Members: LAB Group is closed at 30 professionals, and I honor the first come first served rule. Our 2016 group is filled, and our next Like A Boss! begins in January 2017 - April 2017. Again, this is a self paced group so you are not required to be in attendance at any certain hour. Our January group has filled and is now closed. The next LAB begins in 2018, so you may contact me to be added to the wait list if you are interested in joining us.
- Fees: In order to provide affordable support and honor my time as well, I keep the fee low at $120 per month* per member or $30 per week, about the cost of a low average monthly therapy session. In comparison, one hour of my individual coaching time is $185. If you have ever coached with me, or have been in a social media group with me, you know how much support I give (and you can read more testimonials here if you like). However, not everyone can afford an individual coach, and I wanted this to be an affordable group for everyone. (*The total fees for the four-month duration of the program are due at time of registration, therefore $480 is the total at checkout.)
- PAYPAL Option: You may pay via the website shopping cart option by clicking on the "join here" lavender button above, or you may pay via PayPal. My PayPal account information is: Growth Counseling Services, Inc. Margaret. Lee, LMFT, CSAT-S and my email attached to the account is: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are located outside of the United States, you will need to use the PayPal option as the website e-commerce will not recognize the zip code (Note: please be sure to select the US dollar option when paying via PayPal so that the conversion rate equals $480 US dollars).
- How to Save your Space: Because Like A Boss! is a popular group that runs only 2x a year for 4 months, members often reserve their seat for the next LAB group several months in advance. Thus I ask for each member to pay for their seat in full at sign up. Please note that this is not refundable should you change your mind.
Duration: Once you have paid for your spot, you space is secured. Again, you get to participate on the days and hours that work best for you, there is no specific time you must be in LAB. However, the more you put in, the more you will get out. The fee will cover my coaching time and efforts in facilitating while offering information and tips in a supportive, positive, private, focused and safe community.
Sign Up: Once you have paid for your space you are all set! I will send out a group email to the new LABs with the first LAB exercise and form, the group Facebook address, and the start date with instructions. I will send out a reminder email two weeks prior to the start date, and then we then jump right in with introductions, MIS focus and off we go!
- Next Steps: We will come together and do L.A.B.S ("Like A Boss Support") each week with actionable steps. Every LAB member can work at their own pace with support and help from myself and the other LABs in progressing forward on their goals. No one need feel rushed, pressured or lacking. This is a place to feel inspired, focused, and supported. We have fun while getting things done ~ it truly is such a rich, rewarding and productive experience!
Thank you for stopping by to learn more. If this is of interest, and you are excited to join us on our next Multiple Income Streams Like A Boss! journey, you are welcome to sign up and join us on our LAB journey!
I wish you all the very best on your practice goals and appreciate you taking time to learn more about the support I offer here and in the Like A Boss! group.
Kindly and in support,